Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pre-birthday celebration!

Hi, you.

Tomorrow is Katrina Yoong's birthday (spam her Facebook/ Twitter with your birthday wishes to her), Huei and I decided to give her a little surprise for the last year of her teen. Well, we planned two surprises but seems like one failed.

I've arrived KLCC roughly an hour earlier and got my plans going. Searched up and down for a perfect present but time was up. And by that I meant it was time I was supposed to meet her. So well, I didn't get the present :( I mean, what's the point of getting unsuitable thing for her right?

We spent about 3 hours roaming around Isetan in search for a birthday present for the boyfriend. Little did we know we would fancy almost everything in the men's section. Their bags seem to be the one we've been looking for in our favourite colour, their checkered shirts are somehow sexier and the list goes on. Sigh. Kat even wanted to be a guy for a moment. Good news is that she did not. :p went Little Penang for brunch. Try out their lorbak and pie tee! (Or however you spell it), good stuff!


About 3pm the princess arrived. So we met at Nando's. The usual, we had our late lunch.


Here comes the surprise! *drum rolls*


The waiters brought out the cake I passed them earlier in the morning without Kat knowing while singing the birthday song.
Well, they were inexperienced in this and they thought it was MY birthday.
I really hope Nando's can train their workers to at least understand English because it is the most used language after all by their customers!

Anyway, it was all good. Had Black Forest cake, caramel pudding and cappuccino mousse.

After that, we continued roaming around at KLCC and Pavilion ( Daiso ftw!) . Then, we went on an adventure. It's a surprise for the boyfriend :p. big thanks to Huei and Kat for walking miles with me. Now our legs hurt the crap outta us! I swear KL is as confusing as confusing can get.

Okay maybe it wasn't the real adventure for the day, I had a worse one when I came home. And it shall be kept as a secret! *seals lips*

So off we went to the monorail station, and we took the wrong train. Such geniuses. We deserve a round of applause! Finally reached KL sentral, we took the LRT and got down at the nearest stations near our homes.

All in all, it was a great and exciting day!

Here is some rants, if you're not prepared for it, then... You get my drift.

We saw various kinds of people here in KL. Thumbs up for the polite and CIVILISED ones but ngeh to those who shows rudeness in public!
There are people who :
• are able to earn money in all the right ways but decided to bring their kids along to beg on the street
• push you through as if you're invisible, WITHOUT APOLOGY!
• typical "people" who like to kitty cat call girls, and I consider it as harassment. It annoys the heck out of me because you have no respect for girls/women
• cross the road when it's red light
• still driving when it's red light while green for pedestrians
• goofing around in the middle of the road and laugh when the driver honks them. (WORST of all). Learn to appreciate your life, naive one.

Okay, I've done ranting but don't you agree with me? I'm pretty sure everyone of us encountered some sort of unpleasant events like this.

Signing off. Enjoy the photos!









No comments: