Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday blues?

Note : I've just added Nuffnang Ads at the sidebar, so, spam those clicks generously! :) Thanks!

Surprisingly no, not for me.


Why?

*drums roll*


Because early in the morning Katrina whatsapp-ed me to tell me about there's an email from Seventeen. I went to check my inbox and it's a movie screening for Oz The Great and Powerful. Yay! So excited!


Little things that make my day such as grandma peeled mandarin oranges for me and have some time for small read. I'm really blessed :)

Currently addicted to eating japanese beans! I love them. Besides the wasabi flavour because I have no tolerance for spicy food :(



P/S: yay for low taxation in the future! I've always wanted that, worrying that next time I would spend beyond fortune for tax. Lol.



PPS : I love how friendly the waiter is at mamak near my house, he would even reconfirm my order 3 times! His attitude will get him far. :)

All in all, I really like friendly and polite people.







No comments: