Tuesday, February 26, 2013

half-a-year

Half a year for what?

Today is the 6th monthsary to our relationship! :D Can't be thankful enough for this boy for tolerating all my odd behaviour for the past 6 months. I've already blogged about it in my private blog and showed him, so, I won't have much to annoy y'all today. :P

Continued my gym routine but went earlier today since the treadmill was occupied last evening and a couple of people were at the gym probably because it was off office hours. Sorry I'm a little anti-social at the gym. LOL.

I also went to the supermarket (housewife mode: ON) to stock up my tidbits and bread and chips. So much for going to the gym right?! Sorry not sorry. Diet is just not in my dictionary.

Managed to read novel and organise my bookmarks. Found these! 




From my H&M denim jeans. Ain't it meaningful? 



Oh yes. I was once a dumbass at school and they awarded me this, in HOPE I would get good results  in my finals. FYI, I've only got one A+ in trials, with the rest all A/A- and a B+ (for add maths, just 1 more mark to A-). I've got straight A's in SPM in the end (7A+, 3A-). 

Moral of this photo : Never give up just because your trials ain't good enough!

 

My top favourite ang paos over the years. I noticed I like pinkish more than the red ones! (unless the design is attractive)


Finally got my hands on guitar after so long! Been wanting to learn Love Story and now I'm at it! 

 



Swiss chocolate. It's got to be my favourite chocolate of all times! 


P/S: Tearing up reading the post dedicated by Katrina! :') love ya babe.



No comments: