Friday, February 22, 2013

Gratitude / Photography 1.

How often do we show our gratitude towards someone? Be it people close to us or strangers?

We're all closely related to one another, life is just like a hierarchy isn't it?

Read this article, happened in Singapore, it's such a moving story! It's about a lady who had decided to bring an old, tissue-seller out for dinner despite his limping leg. Read it here.

People would stare, but I believe if you truly want to help or get close to someone, it's worth it.

Anyway, thanks the >3k views! I really appreciate it. Though I said views aren't my priority, I really hope I deliver messages through this blog! Little things such as events that happen in my life, I'm really grateful about them. And since I'm not tied by the strict rules back in high school anymore, I would like to share my point of view with you readers. Freedom of speech they say, but for the past few years I'd never had the chance to voice out all I thought about things. But dog days are over

These are the photos for Black and White


“When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!”
― Ted Grant



I personally find this quote inspiring.


The above photo was taken in Putrajaya. I was moved when I photographed it. Actually, I planned to take a candid shot of him focusing on his work, but when he noticed me, he posed for the camera! He was interested to know what was the photograph for. Although he wasn't very talkative, he made me realise no matter how bad others view your career, it doesn't matter, as long as you have the passion to do what you're assigned to, you would be happy. After all, happiness can't be measured by money.  Positivity.


And this cheerful fruit vendor. I love her smile. :)


Alright, I shall sign off now. Will update soon!

P/S: another black and white photo! This is my first sketch ever of my favourite movie, Up! Love the love story between Carl and Ellie.


No comments: