Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Faith

Chinese New Year was over a few days ago, and this year, it was bittersweet indeed. As far as I'm concerned, it's to reunite the loved ones (family/lovers/friends) and show your love towards others, be it strangers or someone you know.

The sweet part was it indeed brought the family closer; The bitter part? Great grandma was admitted to hospital.

I'm not hoping for immortality, but I'm just not ready to lose her. Not yet. 

It's been quite sometime now, and I'm glad God answered my prayers and gave her many, many more days. I can't be more thankful about that! But I admit there are times I can't get over it, and I keep it to myself, 'cause no one truly understands anyway.

Until I saw this video about a little boy, Logan, sharing that one thing God told him. Watch the video here


"My son is special, but he died for a purpose." 



When you lose your loved one or your pet, remember that God gave his son too.

Moving on, was reading Katrina's blog and woaaaahhhh, someone's got a free hug hotline! HAHA. That's so adorable. =3

On a bleak note, was walking at the corridor at my apartment and found the 92874827482th uncivilised person who POURED water from upstairs and THREW THE BOTTLE DOWN after that. Learn your manners!

No comments: