Sunday, February 24, 2013

Love of my life

So, 24th Feb marks his 19th birthday!

Words can't describe how much I'm in love with this boy. He's simply the most adorable, caring, kind, loving, -and the list goes on- person I've known.

He's opinionated, yet doesn't despise my opinion (Sadly I'm the opposite). Though many times I've misunderstood him but he has never been mad at me. He would always tolerate me.

He's adorable. He knows all the cute ways to make me smile/laugh. And I can't even stay mad with him :')

He's too kind but he learnt his lesson fast, and advises me all the time so I don't have to go through the same mess he went through. I had no idea how to accept the truth about this real cruel world (well, not entirely though), but he is always there to show me the way.

He's so easy to talk about anything with. From cars to sports, from food to fashion. I can't even list them all. He'd show me all the photos of fancy cars on Skype and made me fall in love with them, walk around shopping malls with me and talk about ANY brand we see, act silly with me and be serious when he has to (like chase me to sleep).

He's appreciative. He cherishes all the presents I've bought/made him, our moments together and probably my little thoughts about his safety.

I love the fact that we're so incredibly alike, it's almost like we're the opposite gender of each other! But at the same time, different in some ways too.

I also love how he always makes time for me. Thanks for showing me what love is, and now I can love better than I did. You'll always be my one and only Prince Charming!


HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY AND 6-MONTHSARY IN ADVANCE :D

xoxoxoxoxo.




When sadness was the sea, you taught me how to swim. 

No comments: