Saturday, February 16, 2013

New read

Went to Big Bad Wolf book fair last December and they have amazing books at reasonably cheap price.
(Hint: to those of you who missed it, there's gonna be a aftermath sale from 28th Feb onwards! )

I've finished reading 1001 Ways To Do Good and impressed with it. It provides relevant information and links which we can access pretty easily. The 1001 ways are little things we can do in daily routine. Why not? If you can make someone's day a little brighter by doing good deeds :)

Am currently reading The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. It's got to be one of my favourite books mainly because it gives me a different perspective about...well, heaven. Instead of what we always heard; colourful gardens where you can chill out peacefully with the ceased and look at people on Earth amusingly (perhaps worriedly) and etc. It gives a really vague idea. However, I'm not saying this book gives a REALISTIC idea but it does teach me a couple of life lessons. I love books I can relate to and I can gain more knowledge or realisation.

Grab the book if you get a chance to! :D

Here's a photo of my favourite paragraph in that book.







No comments: