Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pinterest and LINE

Hello lovelies.

Recently I've made Glen (and maybe Katrina) addicted to Pinterest! To those of you who haven't heard of it, or haven't tried it out yet, I recommend you to give it a try! It's somewhat like Tumblr, but more organised in the sense that you can pin your interests onto the boards you create on your own. There are also secret boards for anything you wish to be kept private. I don't get paid for "advertising" it, but I'm super fascinated. I've also learnt a few things to kill time, following their step-by-step instructions. Here's a screenshot of Pinterest.






Another thing I've downloaded just this afternoon is LINE (after all, what's the use of an iPhone without apps right). I use Line Camera and it's a respectable app. Even more than I use Pixlr-o-matic to be honest. The stickers in LINE app are super-duper-wuper adorable! Here's a screenshot of LINE / Part I -silly conversation with the boyfriend.


No comments: