Sunday, February 17, 2013

Uncivilised 2.0

Thanks for giving me something to post about.

Half way taking a nap, I was awaken by these noises; a host with a microphone speaking really enthusiastically, audience who are laughing uncontrollably and loud music through huge speakers. By the pool side. And my unit is facing the pool.

They overplay annoying music, like the chicken dance and gangnam style.

I couldn't hold it so I called up the guard house to see what others think bout it as well as to voice out my opinions; they shouldn't use a microphone here. It would be more considerate to use the multipurpose hall if you need to use the microphone and loud speakers. There isn't any plug near the pool for a reason. These gadgets shouldn't be allowed there! Apparently many others complained about it too and they've been warned, yet they continued with their inconsiderate act.

This reminds me of the polite awareness campaign by Audrey, aka fourfeetnine. We should totally join her.

However, whoever's birthday it is, happy birthday. Educate your people to be more considerate.

No comments: