Monday, February 25, 2013

Long holiday

This long loooooooooong holiday (since last Nov until coming Sept) is making me forget Monday blues, early wake-ups, homework, hassle to travel to and fro college and so on. I have mixed feelings. At times I feel great 'bout the holiday because, well, I did not have a long break after SPM 'cause I started college in January itself, but on the other hand, I'm afraid I may not be productive enough during the holiday.


Warning : Below is all about what I've done today, so if you're not interested, sorry I can't help it. 

I've recently bought my running shoes and couldn't wait to wear it! Yesterday evening was pouring, thus, I tried it out this evening at the gym! It was a pretty productive session as I managed to do most of the exercises, besides treadmill though since everyone else wanted to use it, so I did run a short distance nearby the clubhouse.The shoes are light-weight and its rebound is fantastic.

Here's a self-portrait at the gym, a not-so-typical one.



and THIS, is my newly-bought Nike Lunarglide +4 Shield, love the details and colour combination!



Besides going to the gym, I managed to reread two books that I've put aside for quite some time. I also pushed myself to drink more water because I've been so badly dehydrated, it's quite an achievement because I BARELY drink any water at home. Sigh.


Collected some vintage cut-outs from magazines and brochures. I love 'em! I'm a sucker for vintage and hipster images.



No comments: