Saturday, February 23, 2013

23.02.2013

So, today, I celebrated boyfriend's birthday with him at Bukit Bintang!

Bought him birthday present a few days ago with Katrina while waiting for Huei to reach KLCC. I'm really glad he likes the present, because secretly, I like it too. LOL.

Brought him to an Italian restaurant that seems to be getting really good reviews by several websites including Time Out. Delucca, you guys should really check it out! The food they serve are superb. We were too full after finishing our brunch and couldn't try their tiramisu. It's alright, there's always next time, right?

Then, we walked around KLCC and Pavilion to find a pair of running shoes for myself. In desperate need to own a proper pair of running shoes for the upcoming run, Run For Sight! I can sense that it's gonna be a lot of fun!

Finally, my fussy self found a pair of satisfying shoes at Nike. Thanks to the boyfriend, I've got 10% discount, that really helped A LOT (this should tell you about the price). This awesome pair of Nike is nevertheless Lunarglide +4 Shield.

Add on : while blogging, I went to Starbuys website and saw Nike Air Max is on 52% discount! Gosh, it suddenly became cheaper than mine. Nike, do you have to do this to me? D: oh well.

About 6pm we had early dinner at Ding Tai Fung which offers really good xiao long pao (soup dumplings) and after that we left Pavilion to catch the LRT back home.

All in all, it was a great, great day with the birthday boy! <3>





 Cute apple bun from Komugi shall end this post.

No comments: