Friday, February 20, 2009

I wish I could make the rules as I go.

We've got our English paper for Intervention 1 back.
Shipren is one of the highest and he was extremadamente, excessively happy.
Haiyo. People, this is so him. =)

I still can't believe in it till now. Don't try and figure or ask for my marks. Thank You =)

Today I reached school quite early and I tried to find a peaceful place in school, don't ask me what for.
There were people EVERYwhere. Especially canteen, Never knew that everyone started to like the food there! Gosh... I've been going to the canteen while it was still under the previous operator, like hardly more than 20 people were there?! But now... wow, the whole canteen was full.

Cannot go to the back blocks also. . . it would be extremely weird as the prefects see me being there alone. So I went to the basketball court, It's always the best place around in school. =)

On a more disgusting or... unbelievable note, we guess that our civics teacher is a
G to the A to the Y. xDD.

Okay, I'm not really involved in it as I don't really know about everything, I ain't gonna make my judgement so fast.

According to them, he looks at everyone from DOWN to up.

I didn't know what happened but he suddenly called me up and asked me whether Euvan did a good job. I mean. . . our class people would know what he had to do.
I said "Good, very very good" and after that he asked me to tell the nilai-nilai crap. =.=!!!


*****

There's this super-damn-pampered girl who goes back with my transportation kinda annoyed me.

Yesterday, she went into the van and she just HAD to made me stuck at the door by not going anymore in!!! I'm pretty sure that she could got alot more in. I knew that everyone was in and common sense, they were gonna close the door so I said "excuse me, I wanna go in" and she couldn't hear me!! Obviously she made the freaking door scratch my back!! As you know that the door would kinda automatically shut by itself... sounds weird but it does!!

Luckily I was carrying my bag, if not my back would have get injured. If I got injured, I will sue you!! -lol-

Secondly, she started to beg the driver to send her back to Terasek 8, where the driver already told her clearly that he doesn't send people in Bangsar, only Pantai Hillpark. She just couldn't stop friggin begging the driver!! and the driver finally said that he would drop her off at Mcd's and she had to walk to Terasek 8. She friggin said "cannot"!!!
Freak, it's Mcd's to Terasek 8, and you can't even walk!?!?!!!

Live our lives, I bet you can't live longer than 1 day.
Isn't it SMK BB's culture to walk to Mcd's or something? and we really don't mind. Not like you.
I walked from Mcd's to Terasek 7 for tuition for one week during the hols in the morning, and did you hear me complaining?
You better freaking get your butt to walk!!! You eat so much and it doesn't look like you do exercise. You don't need to be so pampered since you're not freaking princess.

After that, the driver was kind enough to lend her his hp to call her family or whoever. She didn't want. Great. and there were people at her apartment in Pantai Hillpark.
WHAT THE FREAK IS YOUR PROBLEM NOW!?!?! and you said you couldn't go back to your apartment in Pantai Hillpark!?!? It was her brother at the house somemore!!!
BROTHER!!! Not uncle auntie or cousin who generally we are not so close with.

You know you've wasted our friggin precious time for nothing!!! I've got tuition and I need to go out by 3.20pm!!! It was friggin 2.10pm already!!

3rdly, the way how she eats disgusted me. She just had to make her 5 fingers cover with chocolate while eating Rocky!!!

Don't you find that disgusting?! and you were gonna open the door and your hand would definitely touch the door!!! What about the others who were gonna open the door after you?! Be considerate la. Or you're welcomed to go back to your friggin kindergarden where they teach you how to take care of your hygiene.

4th, she was PUSHing me at every damn left-turning!!! I almost dropped!!! I said "excuse me" and was hoping that she could stop friggin pushing me at any left-turning again. She couldn't friggin hear me!!!!

so, girl, you tell me, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?!?

I'm sorry she really annoyed the living shit outta me at that time and I couldn't control myself once again and posted this up.

Today the driver sent her back at Terasek 8. I guess we all have to stuck with it everyday. Hope not though. I'll probably outta control again and shout at her for every of her stupid action.

*****
I'm literally outta ideas on what to do online!!! I'm bored! =(
though I have incomplete hw. . . =P

My fringe is so weird and its never in its place. Bleh! However you explain it...

Currently
-----------

In love with
- Joe Jonas, I gotta find you.
- Demi Lovato, Everytime we touch.

Saving up for
- new specs perhaps.
- portable DVD player. =.=!!!
- Maybe to clear the debts with my parents I made. =P Dei, it's freaking RM600.
- Digital camera? Hmmm. . .

Putting online and talking to lotsa lovers. =P





No comments: