Saturday, February 7, 2009

hope you freaks will get a life =)

There was this freak man who called me, and this is how the conversation went,

Him: Hey, is this Ben?
ys: hey... BEN?! nope.
Him: oh ok, Can I know who is this?
ys: *hey you, this is MY number and obviously you've called the wrong number!!* *swallows that* urm... Well, I'm yi sin.
Him: ohhh... I see I see.
ys: *gosh you're such a freakish freak!!!* *hangs up the call* =S.

Few hours later, he called again,

ys: Hey..??
Him: Hey... May I know who is on the line?
ys: * =.=!!! * okay... erm I'm yi sin. I do not think I know you.
Him: oh... yi sin?!
ys: yeaaaaaaaa...
Him: Are you from KL?
ys: yea I am.
Him: ohh... I'm from Pahang, I'm finding for my BRIDE. Do you know someone named Ben?! I was trying to get this number just now too. Thats why.
ys: *whatttt... why on earth did u call me to find ur bride?!?! and yea as you know that you've annoyed me once just now* No... I do not know him.
Him: So, you are from KL. Are you local?
ys: *get lost freak!!* yes I am local. =.=
Him: ohh... because you don't sound like you are local. You sound like you're foreign, you sound like you're from Australia.
ys: *you're getting too much man, im gonna hang up* Well... haha. Thx. *hangs up* zzz

I guess Ben's grabbed his bride. HAHAHA.

[ addition: Ben and the guy might be gays. =S. From Weng Sum. hahaha! ]

I'm getting more and more calls from unknown freaks nowadays.
I'm sorry if I sometimes do not pick up calls that are not from my contact list.

Move on from issues I have with freaks,

so today I went mv, initially for music class but my dad dragged me to spend longer time in mv, from 11.30am till 4pm.
Bumped into Rayna and Thriguna. Talked bout well, normal things, life-school-tuition. lol.
and our (you insert) principal =).


Monday is friggin HOLIDAY!!!

and the freaking next week will be exam week. =( =(


Life's tough and never satisfies what I ever want. -sigh-

and, NOBODY on earth CARES.

oh yea.. I slightly have a problem with you, ass, who ONLY wanna get hooked up with anyone all the time, as long as she's a human being, you wanna get hooked up with. Get a life. =).

No comments: