Friday, February 13, 2009

HIATUS man, hiatus!

Monday we're having HISTORY, maths and bm.
gotta mug 2 text books in 2 days or less, what bout the other subjects?! I'm totally dead, totally!

-sigh-

** wow, we're so SOO far apart =).

I've got 2 roses from Su Jean in pet society! =)
love you man. =DD. and thx!

oh yea, speaking of Facebook,
Aneesha, I hope you'll be okay very very soon. =)
I've read your note on Facebook and not like I was tagged by you, so I don't think I'm very much welcomed to comment on it eh? well anyway... I never wanna write long post on Facebook. =)
oh well, like you're gonna read my blog. . . but this is MY blog, so lay off. I'm gonna spill whatever I want to. =)

Just wanna tell you that you're very much like me. *haha* I don't think you get it but anyway, "Nobody really likes me" WAS so me!! If you'd know me more. I was once a pessimist but now, slightly better, I guess O.o
I know how it feels but don't be afraid to fall in love again! It's silly to be afraid because of what had happened. and It's unfair to you actually.

This world might be cruel most of the time but friends are the only thing that worth living for. =)
True friends will never ever leave you no matter what. They proved me wrong for thinking everyone on Earth is just fake. and yes, I'm glad to have ya'll. I was kinda shocked actually that you still would be with me when I actually neglected our friendships. My bad, my bad. I'm sorry bout that. Everything that happened makes me realise that

- To never live for someone. Except for God of course. What I mean is, live your life. Believe it or not, You are the only one that can help yourself, Not to think that "I live for him/her because I LOVEE her/him.", would anyone actually stay with you right from the beginning till the end? No, only you and yourself. and that branches to many other things, you won't focus on how ppl think bout you anymore. That was so me, but when THE time came, I've changed. Now I'm back anyway. =). I'm not doing anything because of anyone, anymore.

- The bad thing, the world proved me wrong. *sigh*. Have you noticed that sometimes you don't even get anything good in return but you're the one being blamed?! you might get hurt, even. Which is badd... Being nice and considerate isn't good for us sometimes. That doesn't mean I'm gonna change and do bad things anyway, but it's just very frustrating.

- I guess when it comes to make a decision between friendship and love, I'll never choose love again. Friendship is way more important. To look back in the past, I was THAT much of an anti-social. *sigh* or you can say that I was so disconnected with the outside world. *bangs head*. I guess I won't make my world revolve with only one person anymore. =).

- Not gonna change myself to impress anyone. I didn't and never will. You gotta love me for what I am. *haha* To haters, I say thank you. =).

No comments: