Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello =)


HAPPY 17th B'DAY IVY AND SYAHMI!!

=D



and Syahmi, did you press the call button wrongly? ;P
If you didn't then I'm so sorry for not picking it up! Was having class alright. =)


---------------------------

Saturday. Out. Alone.

Hehe. So basically I went MidValley alone today in the morning.
I got bored when I reached MV actually so I smsed Monkey while eating at Secret Recipe. I tell ya, the waiters really pissed me off as I was rushing for my class. I waited for like 15 mins just for my change when it weren't THAT many customers. Moreover, None of them was dining in!! How could I not get angry over it. . . *self control self control*

OK NVM. Peace out Yi Sin, peace out. =)

Monkey, be jealous 'cause I actually WALKED around mv alone. Hehe. I kid, I kid.
and I finally believe that walking alone is actually sad and boring. Well. . . doesn't matter!

Got sesated in MV.
Didn't know how to go to Kim Gary as I miss the porkchop noodles there. =(
Didn't even know where the escalator is.
Yes, This is how dumb I am.
So I walked the WHOLE mv just to find food when I reached there.
Ended up eating Secret Recipe as you know.

***** CLASS *****

After class, I loitered around MV for like half an hour. Went to LivingCabin and shops like that, some things really attracted me though, but BUDGETS! =(
Cash top-up anyone? =P

oh yea!! Highlight, for those lala's.
Well. . . it's ROMP. The new clothes are pretty nice. To me at least. =)
and of course it's MORE lala than our usual lala.
it doesn't make sense, sorry.
What I meant is... okay, it's a series of black clothes with lala printings and lotsa new coats.
GOSH!!! Horrible descriptions. SORRY!!
and Giordano has FREAKING lala shirts too.
GO TAKE A LOOK!!! It's unusual that they have this kinda shirts. Hmm. . .

hmm. . . Lala shirts in Jusco too. I saw it last week but I've forgotten to post that up here. Hehe.

ps: You know who you are I'm writing this highlight to right? ;P


Oh Well,

DINNER TIME BABE!

No comments: