Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dear blog,

I'm in a very emo mood and here I am again, thinking that nobody on Earth understands and really meant what I said b4 this.

The world is ugly at times and it's terrifying.
AT TIMES. I don't say all the time.
I'm not used to it.

It's not that I'm a very emotional person, Swear. But I really do know and see through what's been happening in at least, my world. Now, almost everyone and everything is predictable and I'm getting frustrated with it. Don't claim that you do know or understand, because you really don't see the way I see it as you have your own view.

It's not pessimistism, this is LIFE. and It's not necessary to think about everything optimistically as some things don't even have anything good about them.

I'm afraid I can't make it through anymore.

I need good and long long rest. I'm gonna sleep now.

Crazy, I know. It's only 8pm


xox.

No comments: