Friday, February 13, 2009

2nd post for today, because I've forgotten to post that......

  • My class's got a new organisation,
which shows EXTREME racism. I don't think many of us are satisfied with it.
AJK English is now Ridzuan... (If I'm not mistaken anyway) I prefer Shannon. =)
I do not mean that Ridzuan isn't good but he might be more suitable for other post.
Su Jean isn't the monitor anymore! =( =(
and it goes to Muhammad.
To be frank, I'm totally not satisfied with it. We were passing the notes for arts yesterday and when I passed it to him, he STARED at the stack of papers I was holding! Like, don't you know that you're supposed to pass it down?! If he was doing something then it'd be fine, but he stared at it! Gosh!!

Wong's become the seni boy! HAHAHAHA. Very good to see him running up and down. =S.

  • Facebook's disabled my old acc, again!
Man, they hate me. and I don't give a damn this time, cause I've made a new one. Muahaha. I'm gonna get into trouble if they're gonna ban my new acc. Lol, cause I've like 240 friends, imagine how annoyng is that to add the same person like 3 times?! Gosh..


Those days; I miss.



If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed


But you're just a boy
You don't understand
And you don't understand, ohhhh
How it feels to love a girl
Someday you wish you were a better man
You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you're taking her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

No comments: