Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hopefully this is gonna be a short post =P

Man Hou is gonna buy me the valentine teddy and roses in pet society =DD.
He's sooo kind. *coughs* =)

oh and Su Jean is gonna buy me roses too. =DD

New valentines items are really, really nice! Sadly I have not enough coins to buy all that I wan. =(. so if you're reading this and you do play pet society, buy me something k.... =X

Gosh!! Man Hou's telling me that some unknown fellow sent him a cupid doll which costs 2500 coins! See, like I told you, simply add ppl you don't know isn't a good thing. =X. you don't even know who is she/he, or rather you don't even know what gender is the person. =P

GOSH!!! my pet won 500 coins lottery. HAHAHA!!!

so this is the list of items I wanna buy in pet society.
  • the golden heart wallpaper. 160o coins.
  • washing machine in luxury. 3000 coins.
  • the stove. 2500 coins.
  • the new black recliner. 1200 coins.
  • as many cushions as possible. =S ( currently need the white, blue and red ones.)
  • PINK and RED roses.
  • valentine teddy bear. 750 coins. [ got it from wong. =) ]
  • the tall chairs. which I can't find it anymoreee... =( =(
  • the candle for candlelight dinner. HAHA.
  • the peach tea table. 800 coins.
and yes, I'm way too greedy. =)

ok, it already failed to be a short post.

Have I told you that Man Hou looks like a love-sick in pet society?!
HAHAHA. and yeaa he does. Now he changed the love-sick glasses. =P

I'm playing pet society.

Trust me man!!! I'm getting freaking fed up of playing the hurdles race in pet society!!!
as you know it's computerized, and you gotta control your pet.
I tell ya, you'd NEVER catch up once you slip and fall over the banana peel or failed to jump over the hurdle. Unless they also slip and fall for a SEVERAL times, not only once. You'd see them somehow catch up after few seconds and running faster than you.

oh dun mind me. =)
My old facebook acc which was banned is now being reactivated. So I'm having 2 acc's now, which gives me a creepy feleing using both actually. So do add the new one. I ain't gonna do much in the old acc anymore, except for pet society. =P

- I've found out your lies. and pls just do whatever that makes you happy. =).
yes, I'm being a hypocrite. What to do.

No comments: