Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone =P

and also, HAPPY SINGLE'S DAY OUT!
(stole it from Jian =X )

I'm single and rocking =)

I know there're some ppl probably hating valentine's.
oh well. . . It's just another normal day for me. =P

I think seeing people from being "in a relationship" to "single" on Facebook is depressing. Am I weird?! Oh you can keep your comments. xD.

and Wong, you still owe me a red rose! I won't forget it eventhough I'm your best friend. =P

Went to MV for piano lesson and saw not really that many of couples, more friend gangs than couples actually.
Met up with Wei Ling, one of my dad's awesome friends and had lunch together. He migrated to Australia. =) and he's become a Japanese-cute-looking-guy! LOL. I'm not obsessed...
and Vincent came later on...
They started talking about silent-party, silent-Disco and silent-alarm. Google search for it. =)
It basically aims to reduce sound pollution.
and then they moved on to talk about toilets....
There's this TOP-UP toilet by the roadside where you need to top-up just like a public phone, and the door of the toilet will automatically open when the coins are used up...
Gosh... imagine! =P
- obviously I'm a mind corrupter =P



**
“If you want to know when a girl loves you, you can see it when she can’t stop smiling when you caught her looking in your eyes, how she tries to avoid your eyes and how she needs to be forced just to agree to hang out with a bunch of group, which you are included. If you want to know when a boy loves you, first you have to know yourself first. Have you become the best to compete with the other girls?

Result from blog-hopping. This is kinda true ain't it?

We girls love men, not winners.

No comments: