Tuesday, February 17, 2009

[Edit] Dude! It's 12.57A.M. and I'm currently very hyper. O.o
I haven't slept yet cause
i. ) I drank saturated-sugar-solution coffee. Does that make sense? I don't think you get me. lol.
ii. ) I slept for 2 hours in the afternoon. Beb, I was that tired. =(

- I'm playing SDO-X season 2.
  • I like the drum mode, but it's way too hard for me. =S
  • the classical dance modes are exactly the same as Audition. But less "systematic" I guess. Kinda messy though.
- I don't know what crap I am talking right here. I guess my brains are sleeping dy. LOL.
- My MSN was on the whole time while I was "studying" in my room.
- I was studying with my headphones on and MSN sound off. =)
- I suddenly craved for "where is the love" lyrics. I searched for it and found it meaningful.
- Nothing went into my brains really. I think my brains have stopped functioning man.
- Okay... There were 4 conversation windows on after 2 hours studying in the room and finally came out and checked MSN.
- I'm sorry to them. =)
- 3 of THEM were smsing me. =). Love you guys man, to keep me alive. =) I shall not mention names cause I don't wanna get anyone into trouble. The world, ya know.
- WE talked about barter trading should be started again. xD.
- I'm still not sleepy. I have tuition 2moro till 7pm. I'll only have 5 hours of sleep even If I sleep now. . .
- I'M SCREWED. lol!

okay, signing off. I guess I feel sleepy dy. =)
Goodnight morning =D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
KATRINA! =D

you're 15 now! =P

Which is I wanna be so badly right now. 15th, 15th.
You've no idea why, I have no idea why.

She's my best buddy in Bendahara ever since form 1. So far she's the toughest girl I'd know. She's quiet FROM THE OUTSIDE, she would be super noisy to you if you know her more. =X
Suuuper friendly. =)


AND

She's like the most devoted Bendahara member. Hee~
Librarian in school, and she seems to be the most hardworking one to me though.
Can be very playful at times, just like me. =D
Pro at arts. I loveee her drawings.

Man, she's a TheClickFive and Habbo addict. =)

I suck at writing b'day post. Sorry! xD.

------------------------------------------
man, my energy drained. =(

English paper was okay today though I STONED for more than 5 mins looking at it.
Geo- I got super duper frustrated to ever check the answers right after the test, got it all wrong, great.
Moral- needs no words. Only symbols. If you get me, lol.

I slept for half an hour during the Geo paper, and man, I was like sleep-walking and so blur after waking up. That lasted for nobody knows how long! I guess I really lack of sleep. =S.


Guys, you know that you could talk anything to me. I mean, even if you mentioned something which has become a sensitive issue, but I don't mind. =)
I mean, there's no need for me to avoid talking bout this or that right? and don't go "OMG I'M SO SORRY!!" I have totally no idea what you're sorry about, so don't be. =) and it gives me a "social reject" feeling when you are like. . . suddenly turned your head and say you're sorry? O.o
2nd, I'm not sad. and sad so is you, Raymond. =D
I said I'm not and you gotta not deny it. I meant it truthfully.

I also have no idea bout how the rumours spread. ( and yes! Do you wanna say "what do you have idea on?" )
Right after I broke up, some of you are like, STALKING my life?! Man!! You practically know everything that I do in life. O.o
and it's flying in Form 1 and Form 2 now, how greaaaat is that.
I'm too tired to face it already. Guess it all you want. I'm speechless to all your questions. =) I'm controlling my own life and yes, it's my life, lay off.
I have a valentine or not,
Do I have date,
or do I like someone else.
Point out which one is actually YOUR business.

You should put your attention on attention-seekers out there ya know.
I'm not the prettiest,
I'm not the smartest,
I'm not the friendliest,
I'm not the cutest.
So, what for mind my business?!
I'm more on the "anti-social" side, even!
The reason is, I CANNOT force myself to laugh when I don't want to, and also, I CANNOT force myself to be sad when I'm happy. O.o
I can't laugh anytime, anywhere, everytime, everywhere!!
I can't laugh with you all the time. That's what makes me an anti-social.
I'm unlike some of ya'll who can laugh like all the time. Salute you man.



No comments: