Sunday, February 15, 2009

[Edit!] I got really really bored staring at History text book and finally decided to move on to Moral, since I have only 7 definisions to memorise. hehe. I like it, It's like the 2nd time in my lower secondary life we have only a few definisions to memorise instead of memorising the whole COOL thing. =DD




I'm sorry my photography is bad. It wasn't Photoshop-ed, It was from my phone directly. =)
Anyway, If you haven't figured wtheck is that, It's my moral definision BOOKLET which we were supposed to make on one of the schooling-Saturday's, It looks more like a book anyway. -sigh-. Not my fault right?! I wanted to make it nice... but I ended up couldn't read it actually, not really comfortable with it as It's too thick and I prefer the cheapskate small notebook LOL.
*whatever lah whatever*

--------------------------------------------------------


I tell you what, I'm screwed.

I haven't studied for History test which is 2moro. Brilliant.
My form 2 History books are remained untouch, man.
BM, I totally didn't prepare anything for it. Maths? Most of the formulae are forgotten. =)
I kid you not.
and yes! I'm starting to give a damn bout it, Gosh!!

Exams are in pathetic 15 hours.

once again, to remind you, I'M SCREWED =3

I've been annoyed the living shit outta me and. . . .


NVM. Forget it.

Just got the SMS from Atiqah.

She's lost some of her money on Friday, which is Merentas Desa day. She assumed that someone stole it. So, If you saw whoever did it, do tell k... =)

The person/ppl must be lifeless. You're lucky it wasn't my money, I'd probably make you pay double the money I've lost, for your punishment xD. and at last sue you for your lifeless act.

scary is me. Be scared =)

- Somewhere simply like a paradise but I have no strength to ever go back. Something that left me with wonderful feelings but I have no strength to recall it all. Someone I met and will never regret. Somehow tears flow whenever I think of you.

Don't mind me, I'm beyong bored. =P

No comments: