Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm giving up on studying.
Freak, intervention is next week and we have form 1&2 coming out, for all subjects.
Obviously I can't finish up all in one week. =.=

the Devil is telling me that, "you're definitely losing this time"
but is losing that important? Most of the people are just too dumb to judge someone by their results.
Pathetic, you think that:
those who always get perfect scores = geniuses
those who failed = dumb.
oh pls, trust me, it's never this easy to judge someone. =)
Let's say, you've got 9 A's and 1 C in ur previous exam, sadly, the C is always the center of attention.
They go, "ohhh... C?!?!"


Angels never encourage me to give up. =)
but I guess evilish always wins, ALWAYS.
I'll try my best anyway!

and I'm giving up on IT. Knowing that it won't happen and thus I shall not dream. It's frustrating. . . I've found out too many things and I'm tired already. Thank you btw, for letting me to know the truth behind this world, nobody is to be remembered all the time, no matter how important that someone was.

No comments: