Sunday, March 3, 2013

Girls day out! ...or not.

It's the beginning of March and I have a lot to look forward to! Besides December, March has got to be my favourite month obviously because it's yours sincerely's birthday month!

The events in store for March are Jaya One bazaar, BBW aftermath bookfair, my birthday celebrations, FREE karaoke for a week, Run For Sight, FREE movie screening exclusively for Seventeen girl crew, Sony Alpha Experience and a wedding lunch. I'm so excited! :D

Back to the topic. Today I went out with Katrina and her friend, Addie. First stop at Jaya One for the bazaar. It was amazing! Bought a pair of Oxford shoes, handbag, craft supplies and I'm ashamed to say lots of food; salted caramel brownie, DIY cupcakes and fruit juice. Will definitely pay a visit next year! ( P/S: or perhaps 3 months because Kat said it happens once every 3 months. Hooray! )

Here are some of the vendors which you should totally check out!

yay, cake!  Their Salted Caramel Brownie is totally awesome
yay,sammich! For sandwich lovers!
Madelyn Muffins they had DIY mini muffins which you can put your creativity into good use. Partial total sales goes to charity as well.
Alice Wonders Go crazy, their bags and accessories are at affordable price. :D
Notbook For those of you who are in desperate need of a statement notebook and have no time to design your own, click away!
Smooshie Juice  For juice lovers. It's reallllllllly good.

-advertising over-


Kat and her giant pencil! It actually writes!




The cupcakes Kat and I designed :D 



Bag from Alice Wonders! 

 Replacing my broken black sneakers with these. :)






 Malaysian Dogs Deserve Better was there too. Public could adopt from their booth!



Next stop was The Mines for the Big Bad Wolf bookfair but sorry to say it was disappointing. None of the workers did not know about Mitch Albom and I went home empty-handed because the books were all over the place and it was crowded, so I lost interest in finding good books anymore. Anyway, I've bought enough to sustain for this year the last time round! So I'm good.

But then again it's Mitch Albom. D:

Oh, while arranging the books in hope to find any Mitch Albom's novel, a splinter pierced right into my middle finger. I had to wait for hours to take it out at home. Oh well, wasn't TOO painful.

After that, we went dinner and took public transport back home. Like the usual.







Ending this post with a photo of me writing using a giant pencil :






No comments: