Saturday, March 9, 2013

Birthday confessions

As promised, this is an update of my birthday celebrations.

The brightest note ever; my great grandma is discharged from the hospital and can walk again! She was admitted to the hospital for more than a month due to stroke and inability to walk. Now, she's discharged and can walk again! She's 93 years old this year. I'm really happy, delighted, overjoyed, pleased...anything happy, YOU NAME IT! It's the best birthday present ever in 19 years. Not to belittle anyone else's effort, but she really means a lot to me. I appreciate every other present too.

Headed to Bangsar Village in the morning to meet with the boyfriend, hung out around Bangsar Village II and then off to La Bodega for birthday lunch, which I suppose ripped his wallet badly. (LOL) Had lamb cutlets, Peaches and cream and paella (Spanish seafood baked rice) and it was pleasant overall. :)

Went to Redbox at The Gardens from 1:30pm for 4 hours and it was great entertainment, hearing him sing songs in different accents and I Knew You Were Trouble goat version. Did I mention I can sing for free for a week at any Redbox outlet? Wonderful isn't it? Had Ding Tai Fung for dinner where I got complimentary xiao long pao since it's my birthday.


Headed home to celebrate with the family! :D Dad bought cupcakes from Bizou because we've always had normal cake for previous birthdays so he's decided to make a change.





                       His handmade birthday present for me! How thoughtful of him. <3>

Thanks once again for all the birthday wishes on any platform, be it Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, text message, Whatsapp or anything that can reach me, I truly appreciate it. I feel loved and blessed indeed, I know I am despite all the doubts throughout the year. Whether you were reminded by Facebook or whatnot, I know some of you do remember it by heart, thanks for that! :)


Have a blessed life (because day/month/year feels too short) everyone, for I hope for the best for everyone of you! :) 



1 comment:

ky said...

haha, the handwritten heart shape card looks like a chocolate. ;p