Friday, March 8, 2013

Materialism

It's true that insecure people tend to seek for sense of security in materialistic goods. One of the things that hurts me to see nowadays; people getting crazy over things BEYOND what they deserve. Ask yourself, are you earning yet? Do you deserve the things you chase for at this age and not feel guilty later? You get what you want simply because your parents pamper you. All parents do. They have a soft spot for their children. But would you use that as an excuse?

I'm sorry but I have allergy towards spoilt brats. I wasn't brought up that way. Up till this day, I can proudly say I deserve everything I own because I EARNED them; using my results, using achievements everyone would be proud of.


I'm not your mom, but I sure hope this can knock some sense into your little skulls. I'm not invading your privacy to know all this either, everyone would know seeing your social networks' updates.

What else do insecure people do? Seek for attention. It's seriously getting on my nerves. If you deserve any, you will get it. You don't have to "promote" yourself or show off, nothing.

No comments: