Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Photography 2 : Laughter

Thanks to Katrina, I've started my art journal! Since I have all the time in my hands, might as well do something productive before this long holiday ends! Or so I console myself for all the time wasted.

I read another Mitch Albom's book, Tuesdays with Morrie yesterday and it was so moving. I finished the book with stream of tears on my face. Stories like this really touch me. It got me thinking I may be a little too soft, and how am I going to handle deaths when I become a surgeon? On the other hand, I'm so determined to save lives so I believe I will be able to do it once the time comes.

Here's one of the photography theme I've started on, in case you don't know, I will randomly choose any theme from the picture on the right tab on my blog and upload 'em here! :D

How I miss taking my DSLR with me for a walk.


Right, laughter. AUSMAT class of 2012. Thinking back, we were such a family, we were close to one another and always joked around without taking it to heart. Really miss those moments :') 

Cliche : Click on the photos to get a larger view.

No comments: