Saturday, March 9, 2013

19

I'm officially nineteen!

It's only been an hour but I've got 'em birthday wishes flooding on my Facebook, Twitter, texts, Whatsapp and Viber. I'm really, REALLY grateful.

Earlier, grandma treated me an early birthday dinner since I won't be in today.

To me, birthdays are really important. My birthday and my loved ones' are the days I look forward to the most besides CNY and Christmas. It's this day of the year to prove me whether you can remember me or not. Well, I truly believe if you care about a friend, you will always remember their birthday by heart. So that's why I'm so touched getting wishes, they mean a lot to me. A few of you brought up the thought of a meet-up and it shall be done ASAP! :) can't wait.


Full update of my birthday will be up soon, stay tuned <3 br="">

No comments: