Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Justice?

The more I read about my own country, I somehow feel more ashamed than I already am. Since young, school teachers who are too afraid to voice out told me things such as 'don't get involved in this and that, it shows disrespect' but truth is, DO WE GET RESPECTED? Us, Malaysian citizens. I truly believe everyone of us deserves to be treated in all the right ways, today, I'm not being mistreated, but someone is. Read the article here. And I've always wanted to express how I feel about these things.

These incidents are ridiculous, yet, they happen again and again! What are we doing? Why can't we take a stand to change our behaviour? Little things such as TAKING RESPONSIBILITY or stop driving recklessly.

Higher authority involved in hit and run? This is certainly unforgivable. Everyone makes mistakes and when you made a mistake, take the responsibility! NOT just take the flag off and escape!

What a shame.


No comments: