Thursday, January 1, 2009

good start?

First dayyyyyyy and it's going on quite well, I guess...
I'm happy.
At least I see hopes now. Thank you for being with me, darlinggg!! =D
I knew you won't leave me when I'm down and sad. =) and of course I loveeee you. I'll cherish you.


=D

I hate tuition. I hate studying! and I don't really like the place which called school.
I just can't study form 3 history =(. It's boring. It seems easy but incredibly hard to learn and memorise. xD. Well, maybe just for me. Ahh.. so anyway I'm gonna screw up the upcoming tests and no worries bout that yea. I do not mind anyway.

okay so hmm today is the New Year.
Thx guys for the wishes, they're all sweeeet. =)

& I'm tired. I woke at 10am yesterday and didn't take nap or anything and stayed up to 3am last night. Is it counted as early morning dy? xD. but well, to HIM and HER. thanks for keeping me up. It was fun. =)

I miss form 2! =(

Two things always to be remembered in life... Don't take any decisions when you are Angry. And Don't make any Promise when you are happy.

No comments: