Friday, January 30, 2009

C to the N to the Y!

HAPPY CNY!
sorry for the belated wishes. =)

wanted to update on the 3rd day of CNY but gotta go out and shop for things, and to shake off the rust! Stuck at home for like sooooooo long! We shall have an outing. =)

so,
24th Jan!
--------------
went MV for 2ND round of clothes and stuffs for CNY. and yes, we're "early". =)
got my clothes from zara, PDI and Romp this year.
&& I WANT THAT BLACK zara DRESS SO BADLY! but since I've spent so much on my clothes, oh well... =(.
Headed to Bangsar after that, had MCDS for lunch since it was the nearest to where we were. -sigh mcd's-
Went Maybank, since all the atm machines in MV were out of service.
Went Cziplee. =S.
home sweet home.

25th Jan!
------------
went Floristika @ Bangsar. It's freaking cold in there. =S.
went Old Klang road and Petaling Jaya. Headed back home.
Out for Reunion dinner at MV. The food was yummy! love the dessert =)
and abalone, shark fin of course.

*skips 2 days as I was stuck at home! playing comp was all I did. thx to Pet Society. =)

28th Jan
------------
3rd day of CNY. Went Petaling Street, SS2 and MV to search for the cheese ba kua. I LOVEEE ba kua, any flavour. =D but dad wanted the cheese one so went 3 places and searched for it, outta stock at all outlets. -sigh sigh-.

and today is the 5th day already! Hols gonna end soon! I'm unhappy with it... sigh.
Gotta start studying, hope I can do it though... =(
encouragement anyone?
3 cekal is such competitive class! -sigh...-

I'm annoyed with someone... I tried my best to talk to her but anytime when I do, I will get annoyed... I have no idea why... sorry... =(. Leave me alone? or dun start that topic again.. well, you don't know what I am talking bout...

oh yea! My Facebook account was banned! or rather say it's been disabled.
without any warning, notification or whatsoever. It's kinda unreasonable ain't it?
I was playing pet society, for God knows why I signed out and as I was signing in again, I couldn't do so anymore =( it says "your account has been disabled by an administrator."
I was like..... ^$%^&%*^, oh well....
Didn't wanna make a new one as I thought it would be meaningless, cause everything would be gone.. but I still made a new one la, addicted to pet society <33
and never wanna stay "disconnected" with all my friends!
suprisingly they guys approved me quite fast, hehe.
thx, guys! =)


Is winning and losing that important?!

No comments: