Wednesday, January 21, 2009

bad bad BAD day!

I'm having issues with Zi Yet and her mom. Awesome.
They both are saying that I'm not a good friend and I do not help her as she shifted school and wanting her history scrapbook back from en. Chua.

So the story goes like this, she went to the school to get back her scrapbook but for some reasons, which I'm not sure what so en.Chua didn't give her. After that, en. Chua asked me to pass the message to her that to see him at phase 5, to get the scrapbook. So Zi Yet made a time when to see him. I was indirectly becoming their messenger.
They ended up didn't see each other. I dunno why la. Then again, she kept bugging me to pass the messagessss and knowing that I'm having class at all times, having teacher in the class at all times and pn. Ong is being so strict on the lepaking matters. I can only see en. Chua in assemblies, and I'm always on duty that time, HOW DO U EXPECT ME TO TALK TO HIM?? and he only teaches me on Tuesday and Wed and blabla. still, he'd be teaching and a little chance to talk to him.
Then for

She said that she wanted her scrapbook by Wednesday, (I'm not sure if she needs it for her new school) so I tried my best to talk to en. Chua before Wednesday, which I did, I passed the msg to him on Tuesday that she wanna meet him and get the scrapbook. Today is the day, and she DIDNT GO!!! Her reason's it was raining heavily over there. She bugs me to pass MOREEE msgs to en. Chua, plus, ask for his number.

So I told her all of the reasons I won't be able to look for en. Chua, she doesn't believe in me and blamed it all on me!!! She just turned everything the other way round and I'm taking all the blame! She was like, "You didn't know it was raining heavily?? What kinda friend you are?? You have so many reasons for not helping me!!!"
I really didn't know it was raining heavily at PHP! I was having tuition.
Her mom is being so supportive and helping her to bang me.
Great. I don't really wanna lose a friend neither do I wan to argue with her, on the other hand, I cannot ignore her! Because I still consider her as my friend. She makes me feel so stressed up and upset and everything bad.

No comments: