Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm turning 15th in 2 months time. =P
(assuming it's 9th Jan now)

LOL.

oh I'm sick and my legs hurt since yesterday. =(
I've got nothing to do now. I guess I wanna pose bout hmmm... my 13th and 14th? LOL.
here it goes.


13th.
------------
FYI I almost didn't get to come in the "oh-so-fabulous-and-crowded" school. Skip this. After all I still got in. The school doesn't rock, but the people do. =)
They're all so friendly type and I made lots and lots of friends when school opened. I really had fun for the first few months of school with all my classmates. Especially the "truth or dare" game, it was the blast wei!

Few events I really miss. 1st, Hari Sukan. It went great and was the best so far as I didn't like the 2008 one, not even a bit. It happened on my so fabulous 13th b'day. =D. Got b'day bash, as well as "holiday bash". =S. Bendahara won in Marching event like after 17 yrs? This is what they said, If I'm not mistaken. It was indeed a Revolution. =)
2nd comes prefect gathering. I was so blur as I was the only form 1 prefect who got choosen to perform, I guess? xD. Why me why me? Oh skip that. I only had like 2 practices before the gathering (tuition ya know). I'm glad that I could make it actually and they had expections on me. I ain't hopeless after all. xD. Whatever it is.
3rd comes the MARCHING practices! We had extreme fun there! and we actually made alot of effort in it. I think we were so far the most semangat ones? =P.
I just have to mention here that BENDAHARA ROCKS, forever, dude! =P
4th comes Prefect Probation. I was hell scared indeed. I didn't expect to even get into the probation. Yes, this is how "confident" I was. My first senior was Tharani. She's been great and taught me alot of stuffs. After that I got Hakim as senior. He was like, marvelous. =P. I became more self-confident learning from him. Not to forget the teachers who helped me alot in getting prefect though.
5th uhhh... Oh forget the cheongsam thingy in the Merdeka celebration, Thank you. It was heck embarassing! Well, I got forced by the teacher to do it. But it was fun after all and got closer with the other prefects.
On the studies side, I didn't excel in anything. What to do I was so dumb and hopeless.
So the first year of my teenage life didn't go waste. Thank God. I appreciate all the great ppl who helped me in anything. and not to forget the friends =).
I shall thank the admiration from the guys though. I ain't great after all, I'm sorry if I was harsh or rude, ya know... haha. But I guess it at least coloured part of my 13th. =). No regrets knowing any of you.

14th.
------------

Great start with sick and 2 weeks of sick leave, Exams and missed out a bit of my studies part. Glad that I could catch up in the end. Kinda excel in studies but still improving. Meet a really fabulous and nice one and he's so much appreciated, I guess my 14th was all revolved around him. Had alot of activities and fun. The highlights would be prefect camp, prefect trip to Sg. Congkak, Penang trip and Singapore with the family. I can't remember much. 2 Jujur had been the best class so far. Friends surrounding me always offered help and it's much appreciated. Got the Walkman phone which I bugged for so long! Met amazing ppl. The bad thing is I don't think it ends with good. =(. oh well... It's been astonishing after all that happened.
Smile, it's gonna over soon! =)

To be frank, I'm sorry for neglecting my close friends in 2008. Which I know I did, I was kinda driven from ya'll I guess. It's basically not mixing around with ya'll. But you guys are still there for me no matter, like what's just happened recently. I was touched knowing it actually. So I hope I can balance everything in 2009. Hope my 15th will start with a great event and will be smooth. I want serenity. I don't wish my 15th to be an... adventurous year like my 13th and 14th.

I've got nothing else to worry bout except for PMR in this year. So, I will mainly focus on that. I'm not sure if it's a good thing. Nothing I really urge to get. Will see after PMR.

so, till then, ciao!

No comments: