Thursday, January 15, 2009

angel of mercy.

Shannon's post on today is funny! Go see. =D

I've got 10 metres high of hw to complete! I certainly need more rest, I shouldn't have gone for school. For a sick person this is way toooo much to handle! hahaha. Don't mind me.

Stayed back for beloved Bendahara and had to leave by 3.40pm for tuition. I didn't even take part in running, Wong was saying I just sat back and watched like a queen all the time to all my friends. Oh so true and thank you. He's satisfied with his 3rd place in the race, okay not exactly 3rd place cause something happened. Shall not pose it up for the heavens sake. =D

Whatever. First time hearing him actually saying that the stayback is fun. He's gonna go for the next practice, I might be following. My stamina is drained, so I don't think I'm gonna take part in anything for Bendahara.

No comments: