Saturday, January 31, 2009

=D

I've finally finished wrapping my text books. =DD.
and yess, I'm that lazy, it's almost Feb anyway.

so today, I went out to buy the book wrapper.
A car and a motorbike almost knocked me down. I'd not be typing this if I was slow, for even one second. -sigh sigh-

I'm gonna do the tag here, it's by Katrina in Facebook, but I dun wanna tag ppl in Facebook...


Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


1. I HATE talking bout sensitive topics, I'd get annoyed...
2. The first thing I see in a guy is the sense of humour.
3. Many, many ppl have said that I'm weird / joker. I can't figure why.
4. I can be a total pessimist at times.
5. I'm shy. and Yes I am. So I hope you'll understand if seeing me just walk pass by you without saying hi.
6. Addicted to Pet Society lately.
7. I'm not an attention seeker, I just wanna be the average one, just like you.
8. I loveeeee ba kua! =DD
9. I like lala clothes. lol.
10. I absolutely can't survive without my phone.
11. I'm lazy, I can't get my butt to study most of the times.
12. I'm learning how to appreciate ppl. I wish I knew the way.
13. I don't hate anyone, seriously. Even if I say it. Still, in my heart, I don't.
14. I believe that honesty is the best policy.
15. I love emo songs. Those perfectly describe my situation.
16. I cry alot. Even when I'm not feeling well, I'd just cry. lol.
17. I don't urge to get anything right now. I have everything I need anyway.
18. I'm missing the past...
19. I'm sesated at everywhere. Even in a public toilet... *...* you get me? xD.
20. I've learnt that losing concentration is a bad thing. It leads you to daydreaming. LOL.
21. I like to be alone.
22. I wish I can get straight A's for PMR....
23. I use Sunsilk shampoo. XD
24. GOSH!! I can't think of anymore.
25. oh yea!! I always say "gosh" =X


thank you and I'm doneeee~~ =)






No comments: