Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm SOO not ready for 2moro I tell ya!

- I didn't buy any exercise books. ( HAHAHA, I totally forgot bout that )
I'm planning to only bring pencil case. HAHAHA. You know, I'm lazy... xD.
- I could imagine how lost I would be at school. Gosh! I feel I'm such a lifeless person! Like, I don't think I have anything to do at school. =S.
- New comers in the school which makes me... feel there's a bigger responsibility to make a good role for them to look up to. ( like, Whoa From 3 dy?! =S )

So 2009, (I guess) my new year resolutions are...

~ TO FEAR PMR.

=S

Well, we sure can make it through, dun be afraid of it but make it afraid of us. ( LOL ) That IS the way. Gosh, am I weird. xD.
Whatever it is I hope I can do my best in the exams, I pray hard to not have writer's block or anything in the paper 2's or blackout anytime in any paper! I've always been thinking bout that. Is that gonna happen? Hope not, hope not.



~ TO BE A GOOD AJK SPOTCHECK.
=S =S
I got this post totally unexpectedly neither did I think I deserve this. So, to not make the ones who choosed me as ajk spotcheck feel disappointed, I'll do my best in my duties. and I'm thankful for getting that post.



~ TO DO AS MUCH AS I CAN FOR BENDAHARA?

Yes I still remember the promise I made with Dipti. xD. Though I might not get any post in Bendahara organisation but I would like to help much as I can for Bendahara in getting first place this year. I'll try my best anyway. No promises really because my tuition time is packed ya know. =(.

SOOOO... I'm turning 15th in approx. 2 months time! Gosh that's fast. xD. We'll be in March as fast as blink of an eye yea? My 13th and 14th were GOOD, amazing and worth it. Update on that soon.




No comments: