Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3rd

I've got a good news for Katrina. Haha. thx for the wishes! and it helped... haha.
I got satisfied results in my history test... the score was 41/43. Highest in the class.
When the whole class actually clapped it was still a BLUR to me. Yes, I'm that blur huh. It was really unexpected and weird. why me? =S

Thank God for helping me! As I didnt study, I ain't lying. I feel guilty to get that marks because I'm sure alot of them actually know more and studied more than me.

so school,
Cik Kuah is teaching us maths. Pn Azira for BM. Pn Thanes for English and blablabla.
I feel the pressure that Cik Kuah and Pn Azira are putting on us. -sigh-
Can't you like, put less pressure on us? =S.
oh and we have hw for BM every single bm class with her. haiz.

Okay whatever it is. I can feel the pressure goes to jujur too. -sigh sigh- How unfair to us...

Recess, I decided to give it a try to eat the canteen food. It didn't bring me to anything good. =(
I got stomachache and cik Kuah ALMOST didn't wanna allow me to go to the toilet. I got erm... kinda teased by her and she made me blush in front of the whole class! How embarassing.
She's such a pain I tell ya! =S

I don't like homework! =(

No comments: