Friday, January 2, 2009

orientatiooooon.

STANDBY AT MINI DEWAN WAS HARD!!!!

Yes it was! I thought what I was supposed to do was only standby. But I got job to do and it was like alot. xD.

To "serve" ALLLL the parents. Well not only me but there were not more than 10 prefects to layan about 100++ parents I guess? Well the counter Pui Yee and I took care of had 60 names in the end, more or less. and we had another 3 counters. Whatcha think? xD.
The whole dewan was flooded with parents!!! First time I saw that. So cool. =P

and we had to make them happy, by smiling la. You know, it's contagious =D.
At first there was only one counter, and the PRINCIPAL was so stubborn! She said she wants ONLY ONE attendance record book and she said must fill up both student and parent's names, address, telephone no. and student's class. FUSSY woman. lol.
The queue was freaking long! From the mini dewan entrance until the 2nd floor stairs. Well that was when the most parents were coming. Ended up they finally succeeded in persuading the fussy one and opened up new counters, the registration only needed both student and parent's names. What a historical-History la!

few problems to encounter with. xD.
There were parents who said, "I will register after the counter is empty lah."
Which God knows if he will register in the end. So I had to speak to en.Khairi to ask what to do.
The parents couldn't write any faster. xD. Each of them took an average of 2 mins to write.
The ones at the back showed the impatient face.
They had absolutely nothing to say when I said sorry to keep you waiting. ( Pui Yee forced me to say that )
Like, it's my fault la?? say la it's ok. xD. I feel bad too kan?
There was this parent who asked, "Does this school have another dewan or something like that?"
She probably thinks this school is lousy dy.
Parents who asked where does the toilet locate. They DO NOT know how to cross the bridge thing to go over another block, when we explain to them, they would be like HUH and we were forced to say. "nvm I will guide you there."
Eh I was good. =P, I took one of them to the toilet and I wondered, like really wondered if she would know how to go back to dewan xD. So I offered to wait for her until she's done. But she didn't wan la.
This dumb parent who insulted Neetasha and said she could speak like a British person and the prefect can't. She also said that the prefect's malay sucks so she should speak in malay.
No comments on this.
Not enough chairs in the dewan. Duty prefects had to take from the classes.
No comments too. Because I didn't take. LOL. but I know it's damn tiring. Duty+carrying the chairs.
Guide parents to the other 3 counters at the back of dewan. I did this most of the time.
There was this man didn't wanna follow me la. He thought he knew where the counter was but went sesat I guess. When he came out, he said "i know i know". yea right you do know, you do know.

Had to stand from about 8am until the whole thing ended. I was dead tiring because I slept for only 4 hours last night! =(. Stupid.

Neetasha was the one who worked damn hard. I was the one lazy to take chairs. xD. but I would really like to guide the parents. lol. Pui Yee stayed at the counter all the time. VATSALA just sat beside the teacher in mini dewan all the time! On chair somemore. We can't even sit down outside ya know?? =(. Atiqah was the photographer. Thaca, Neetasha and Aqilah were carrying the chairs most of the time I guess. Sometimes when I guided the parents to the counters at the back and I had to be the one to tell them what to do. It was quite weird in the funny way. LOL.
We had some entertainment after the parents stopped coming in. We got one little boy from 1cekal '09 to SCARE. Wahahaha *evil grins*. He looked so frightened! We decided to disturb him when school reopens. *evil grins again*. It was VERY entertaining FYI.
but no la, Just kidding. I won't be so evil and scare him when school reopens.

Oh yea, they re-painted the canteen. Not niceee le. For me la. We heard from Yugan earlier that they painted it purple. I was imagining it in DARK PURPLE, for the whole canteen. How romantic it could be then! but nooo.. the colour is so disappointing. But the mak cik's are more friendly compared to the previous ones.

I can't thank you enough, Thaca! I just love you so much you know. =P
the "Don't worry you still have us." made my day! Thx!! =)


- Never break four things in your Life - Trust, Promise, Relation and Heart. Because when they break they don't make noise but pains a lot.

No comments: