Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 - 2009.

Just a few more hours and it ends the best year I ever had. -sigh-
Many things beyond any of my expectations happened and they make this year the best.
I've got things that can purchase with money and also, something priceless and precious.

He's still the best. I still hope I could share everything with him regardless to sadness, sorrow, bitterness or happiness No regrets to know him and to leave, even. It's not you love someone and you must have them. I shall not grieve as it comes to an end. Let's not to be greedy and ask for more days you could be with the one you love, but to cherish the time we both had? Maybe one day with you was enough. I had more than it, so, be happy! Just walk by faith and if I missed out whatever belongs to me, I'll have it someday, right no?

I've been thinking bout how to cherish the last day of this year, obviously I don't get anything xD. Well... just... It's not the same as the years have past, this is unbearable than ever.

My hamster is dying. No she hasn't died yet, but is really sick. Makes me lose hopes that kinda sick. How I hope she could be healthy again like before she was. I feel really sad to see her. She's been with me for 2 year dy and I love her =(. If it's hard to live, just leave me. Although I can't bear with it but I really don't want to see you suffering too. I'll miss you, terribly. and Thank you for being with me for 2 long years.

So, eveything good and amazing that happened is ending as 2008 comes to an end. Awesome.

HAPPY 2009 everyone!!

though I don't think mine will be good.

012 sucked for the first time! It got jammed up like $^%&^ at 12am!! Lol. and what happened was the msg would be sent like so many times, doubled up the phone bills yea? XD

Sakura to Sasuke: "On that day, you told me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family and I have friends but if you're gone... To me... It will be the same as being alone."

No comments: