Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dec.

This is like the most relaxing hols I ever had. Haven't been going out for quite a long time except for... clothes!! and uh... books. Like, "such a loser!!", I know.
But hey, it's time to rest! Haha, 2009 is gonna be a killer! xD

Hmm I guess BSC is not much different? =S But it's super duper happening! I hav no idea why but it seems like the rich ppl starting to go BSC for well, I dunno what.
oh yea, according to someone that there isn't foodcourt so most probably won't be going there when stayback's. HAHAHA.
-might be going ONCE in a year-
Well, inside joke you won't know.

I like the view from Pavilion =D

and the highlight, there's history madness on hols too. Mind you... XD
study study study and STUDY history!!! zzz..
School reopens = nightmare?
Sort of.






No comments: