Friday, December 26, 2008

9 days

to school reopen.





I'm missing school!


and currently thinking about every bit of it.



I hope probation will start early in year 2009.
I hope they will hold a probate camp like what they did this year...




I loved sleeping on the cement floor.

I loved sleeping with Pui Yee!! ( HAHAHA, kidding. )

I loved the meeting that up to 2am and made me doze off in auditorium.

I loved that WE all had to wake up by 4am! =X

I loved to see the scenery and darkness in midnight. Pretty refreshing and enjoyable. ( lol )

I loved the pull that made us closer with one another.



just to make it short, I LOVED THE CAMPPP!!



but I'm pretty upset because form 3 year, gotta stop duty-ing after the probation or something I suppose. =(



Duty is boring yet addictive and interesting.

It doesnt make sense though. =S



I miss everyone!!


I miss Pui Yee and her "doesn't care-ness" LOL

I miss Vat, Vic and Thaca's "gangster-ness" in a nice way, they make real good friends.

I miss Katrina's "Boo!!"

I miss Lim Pei Ying's "aiyoo you keep eating and eating.." (I like that, haha )

I miss Su-Yi and her "Hi", the sweetest one. =)

I miss Leon and his.. hyper-ness and NOISY-NESS!!

I miss Li Ern and her talks.

I miss Li Huei and her visits when I was on duty. lol.



Too many to list out and my laziness striking..

I miss everyone and their everything. LOL.

Ok enough for this post already.. bye!



When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

No comments: