Monday, December 29, 2008

would you?

I like the (I think)theme song from "I do?", which is chong bai.

Niceeee and meaningful lyrics. lol.



I had sandwich with HAM and CHEESEEEE for dinner!!!

FYI for some dumb reason, or rather I actually didn't even have a reason to avoid eating ham and cheese all the while, but now no more, I thinkkkk. ( see first ) Bleh!! They taste good no? =P



So today.... I went bv. Met Mike. Walked around in bv. Quite a nice day I guess.



My brains ain't functioning well and I'm soooo lazy to think! =(

Sorry Vatsala for not giving you any ideas on the starting of the essay.



How I hope I could sleep for days!!


School is reopening in a week time. =(
*yawn yawn*
& 2009 is coming in 3 days!
I so don't want it to happen. but I hope it'll turn out better than how I imagine it would be. =S





ps: I dislike IE.

OMG I'm overjoyed. Just got the belated christmas present from my dad since he was in HK for the celebration. It's a pink, Baby-G watch, costs a few hundreds.
I feel guilty getting it actually. =( because I know it's gonna get all the scratches on it soon, very soon. =(

No comments: