Saturday, September 25, 2010

sony T99D



Ain't it gorgeous? (:

It's gonna be a really long time before I can get it.
Sometimes I wonder, do I really need to work so hard in saving money just to get a damn compact camera when everyone else gets it effortlessly?
After all, I just wanna know how it feels like to be on my own for once and try my best to appreciate my belongings.
Worth it?
So much for this learning process. I've been telling myself to be appreciative for 2 yrs now. I don't really know the purpose. Maybe I've lost someone who's truly important to me, or maybe I simply don't wanna be a take-things-for-granted brat.

I'm pretty sure this gorgeous camera is gonna be owned by someone who's more awesome than me. Ngeh D:

I miss you. Sigh.

Maybe the best I can do is not showing you any feelings, so that I won't get hurt knowing you don't feel the same.

No comments: