Saturday, September 18, 2010

Note to self

You should never give yourself a chance to fall apart

because, when you do it, it becomes a tendency and it happens over and over again. You must practice staying strong, instead.

I sure am lying if I say it's okay to pretend.
I'm not so sure, I have absolutely no idea why most of the people are double-faced. Are you happy with it?
Cause I dread to stay with you, I can't survive in your world where you just keep pretending so perfectly like it runs in your blood.
Tell me how to pretend so that I'll be a happy child.

I hope you disappear in my life, honestly.

How you claimed how much you hate that person but in the end you STILL are clinging to, well, that person. I don't get the logic.

I have principles in life. I don't go around pretending I love my enemy. and now it becomes my weakness. What's wrong with the world?

So, I'm left with no choice but to PRETEND TO SURVIVE?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
From BryanOng's blog :

I don’t get it sometimes. People tend to assume everything. From the beginning till the end. They judge. They jump to the conclusion. And I don’t like it.

People are leaving because of this attitude they’re having. They judge, then they assume. And they don’t like what they found. So they leave.


blardy true.




No comments: