Wednesday, September 8, 2010

get a grip

I finally get my butt to continue the 30days challenge. =P

Today I'm suppose to write on my parents, in great detail.

Well, I'm all thankful to have them, because I won't be who I am now without them.

My dad, he made me a rather organized and thoughtful person. He's always been there to remind me I have to plan things ahead, even the littlest things in life. Indirectly, I'm prepared for almost everything in life. He's made me into a hygiene freak, too. LOL. I spend hours cleaning up my room before I start studying.

My mom's always been caring. Whenever we go Starbucks, no coffee for me cause she's afraid I can't sleep at night. Heh. I always look at the bright side although it sucks not having awesome coffee at Starbucks, with her. She'd try her best to help me in studies whenever I fall. And now, because I love them beyond words can tell, I've decided to work hard on my own.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Had a deep and fruitful conversation with Bryan Ong. =)
I'm glad to meet all of ya'll in the choral speaking. Sometimes I ponder if I should attend the outing but the stalkers part is rather annoying.

---------------------------------------------------------

OMG I must say I'm freaking talented I just fixed the toilet flush! kthxbai.

---------------------------------------------------------
p/s: I just discovered another hidden talent of mine. BAKING!
Woots. Well, not really. I just baked those cornflakes cookies. Heh. Cookies cause I didn't have baking cups at home. Pffft. The best thing is, this is the first time and I've got compliments. =P

Was trying out the new DVD player we bought. To me it's okay, I mean, I'm not fascinated like the rest of my family is. LOL.
Cause all I want is iPod touch 4G.
Gorgeous, I've finally found you. How to get it IS the problem. D:

----------------------------------------------------------

pps : It's so darn annoying to see your posts on my news feed. damnit. You're such an attention seeker, get outta my way.

No comments: