Sunday, September 12, 2010

of food and gladiator sandals


Day 3- What you ate today, in great detail

I'm sorry if the picture isn't nice, but I can ensure you it tasted heavenly delicious and it was mouthwatering, scrumptious and everything nice!

It's PERI-PERI CHICKEN from SUSHI KING.
In case you wanna give it a try. =)

Peri-peri usually means spicy.
It's made of chicken nuggets with teriyaki sauce, chili powder and mayonnaise. Dressed with carrot, cabbage and onion. Well, those are my top favourite veggies.
Ate it with rice, JAPANESE rice! So much nicer and filling. Side dishes are miso soup and chawanmushi. Loves.
Had yakult as the drink. Healthy choice. =P


and...... *drums roll*

I had this as dessert!



Ogura ice cream.
It's basically just vanilla flavoured ice cream with red bean paste. Pretty delectable.


Well, that's pretty much about it.
Hearty dinner I must say. =D



----------------------------------------

Had great time at MV today, shopped for clothes! hehe. Well, didn't buy those gorgeous gladiator sandals though. D:


Now I regret not getting this shirt. Though it exposes the lala-ness in me. LOL


Yours truly. (:

No comments: