Thursday, September 9, 2010

IMY

I miss you
I read old texts from you and wish things were back like how they used to be.
Isn't it
Funny how we used to be extremely close, now we're complete strangers.
"Hey whatcha doing with a girl like that?" I hope you'll soon realize
When you finally let go of the past, something better comes along.
and that'd be me, because
I'm still thinking of you, even if I don't text you.
I guess you'll never know
The worst thing is being forgotten about by someone you will never forget.
Sometimes, I wonder if I'm dreaming for something that won't happen, because
I wish I was as important to you, as you are to me.
Don't fail me, as I never wanna feel this again -
You think you are close to someone but realise they don't care.
I shouldn't and
I promise not to view your page anymore so I won't hurt myself.
I really wanna tell you this, and hope you understand
It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.
I hate that feeling like you're getting replaced by someone else.


Well, lines in black are the groups I joined on Facebook and I find them quite true. =)
and this post is my confession.

No comments: