Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 5 - MY definition of love

You sure know that love is patient love is kind. I totally believe that :)

I'd say there are many types of love.
-oh gosh, why does it sound like an essay-
I'd figured it's better if I confess now, rather than when everything's too late.

Friends

Know that I truly appreciate ya'll just the way you are. Don't pretend, I love you for what you are, not your 2nd face. We're at the same pace, no one is inferior to anyone. I'll be by your side anytime you need me. I promise to be a good friend.

Family

I'm learning how not to take everything you give for granted. =)
Know that you're the most important ones in my life.

My belongings

I'm sorry if I drop you on the floor, it's just my nature. D:
Know that I love you =)

there comes the shallow one,

Relationship

What can I say more bout this? It's all puppy love at this age, don't live in denial. I was a fool once and I'm sick of it. Nothing lasts forever and NO, your love-of-your-life can't be that 'NOTHING'
It's just another form of friendship damage.


Is there any more? I can't think of any.

Well, last but not least,

I really do appreciate even the slightest changes you guys made in my life, I wouldn't be who I am without ANYONE of you. Good or bad I shouldn't be the judge, but I know I've changed tremendously these few years.
I've grown wiser.
I've learnt life lessons the hard way and ain't regretting it.

No comments: