Saturday, September 11, 2010

of Dt and Kt

Hi, my blog ain't your advertising space FYI.
ThankYouVeryMuch.

I dare not to say I've done my accounts project really. I've said it bout 5 times and yet my tuition teacher keeps changing stuff. Well, now that I'm done with the numbering, let's just hope there's no more changes. =)
I hate changes.

I guess the penghargaan in the project is really shallow. and since I feel like saying thanks to people, here goes.

I really appreciate what my tuition teacher's done. Without her we really wouldn't know what the heck are we supposed to do. Whether she is paid to teach us or not, Thank you, Mdm Leong =)
and also for the time when you lent your laptop.
So pitiful that her name isn't supposed to appear in the penghargaan. Ngeh.

Thank you dad for buying the cartridge. LOL.

I personally think the project is not worth it. It's only 10 marks in SPM, we still have another upcoming project in form 5, what the heck?

wasted papers, electricity, sleeping hours, studying hours, RM150, melodrama, heartbreaking moments and it equals to 10marks in SPM, ONLY. The hell.

I seriously don't know what are you thinking bout. I guess our educational system is on the wrong track here.


No comments: