Monday, March 23, 2009

So, It's like this.

I CHOSE to enjoy the rest of my holidays. =P. Great choice isn't it?
So, I left my hw un-done. It's BM. Maths. Civics.
Maybe MORE to come but I'd never know, cause I don't care.
Today we had BM and I totally forgot about my hw. The great. But Pn. Azira didn't really do anything to me. I told her that I'll get it perfectly done by tomorrow. *cheesy smiles*
I didn't think she was that nice. I mean, she yelled at Asthika for not getting her hw done and handed in. I was just... fine and safe.
and NO! I don't want her to treat me the way how she treats Asthika... =P.

So, Those 3 days of my holidays. YES, it's only 3!!! and I wanna ask why!! Gosh!!
It's damn short and I seriously needed to distress, after all smart intervensi, tuition tests and not to forget, STUDYING.

First day of it which was Friday, went out MV.
2nd day, went out MV. Had GREATTT fun! =)
LAST DAY, whole day online-day! Which was supposed to be sleeping-day but someone is too attractive to make me stay online for whole day. xP.


=DD.

Okay I know I'm that lifeless. Planned to go Petaling Street on Friday but too dumb to take LRT. I guess the word "dumb" already explains everything and I need not to elaborate on what happened right?!

Saturday had class at mv and went for the same movie, Race To Witch Mountain again. So this time I finally got what the movie is all about. It was an achievement, trust me. xD.

No comments: