Friday, March 6, 2009

HEY!! so I had this dream which I really really REALLY hope it will come true!!!

*seals lips*

NOT GONNA TELL what izzit about. But it's like, sweet if it actually happens. =DD.

I'm excited. LOL.

On the other hand, am I like making him an important person in my life for now? Hmmm. . .

So, 2moro's schedule is kinda messy. -sigh-

I'm so jealous of you Wong! You've the time to study at home!!! I'm just gonna stuck in MV and Bangsar afterwards and most probably have to spend a period of time alone there. Well, my dad's decision to not allow me to bring my friends to come along. =(
FYI he says that I'm putting them in trouble just to follow me for a short time and blablabla.


lol.

I'm having fever and cold! I have no idea why is it like I always fall sick this year.
Am I like, cursed? O.O


Monkey!! I will be back to my original self where you first met alright. I feel bad too being who I am, or rather to BECOME who I am today which I shouldn't. I hate myself too and It's not low self-esteem. lol. I'd like my old self better of course. I wonder why am I in this shit trouble right now and hardly can get myself outta it.

& note to self - your first rule in life, not to regret anything you do in life.
So, I shall not think about it and find myself excuses to regret? =)

No comments: